Fruits and Vegetables
A correct and healthy diet includes at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day.
Balance in our lives is determined by many factors, one of the most important of which is our diet.
AB, within the framework of a balanced and healthy diet, informs us about the role that fruit and vegetables play in our life.
Fruit and vegetables contain vitamins, fibres, trace elements and thousands of other active ingredients which all have a beneficial effect on the organism, acting in synergy and boosting our health, significantly decreasing the risk of various diseases.
Nutritionists state that for us to have a correct and balanced diet we should eat at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day, which is not difficult – to the contrary, it is tasty and very healthy. One serving is equivalent to 80 grams or about the size of a mandarin orange, thus it is easy for someone who wants to take care of his diet to consume five servings daily. In this way each and every one of us can provide our body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals, vital elements for a balanced and perfectly structured diet.
- Include hot and cold soups in your daily menu
- Always have fruit on the table
- Fill your freezer with frozen vegetables
- Try to include vegetables in your sandwiches wherever possible
- Get used to having fruit for desert. Whenever you want something small to curb your appetite, opt for vegetables rather than other snacks.